Messi Want Retirement in Barcelona

Barcelona star Lionel Messi intend to spend his career with Barcelona . Players international Argentina is also confirmed her will not be persuaded abundant money to move from Spanish giants.

"My plan is to play for Barcelona for the rest of my life. If I go, it's not because of money. I would only go if I played poorly and the club did not want me anymore," Messi said as quoted by the official FIFA website.

Although he has won the third Champions League last season won the treble and the Spanish league, Cup and Champions League with Barcelona in 2009, but Messi said he is still hungry to win any title with Barcelona.
Messi Want Retirement in Barcelona
"I still want to win everything, even how many titles I have ever been achieved. I want to get better," said one candidate FIFA 2011 Ballon d'Or was.

Previously, the club reportedly wealthy Russians are interested in bringing Messi Anzhi Makhachkala. Anzhi captain, Roberto Carlos, revealed his club does not have unlimited funds in order to become an elite club in continental Europe.

In addition to Messi, I'm Carlos, Anzhi were interested in signing young Brazilian star, Neymar, who is currently a bone of contention two Spanish giants, Real Madrid and Barcelona.

"Kerimov has put three big name players on the list of purchases, Eto'o, Messi and Neymar. Eto'o was the first to sign the contract. And now I hope that two other names may follow in the footsteps Eto'o," said Carlos as reported by Soccerway, Thursday, November 3, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget the comment, okay! :D

Copyright © 2013 Gossip New Artist: Messi Want Retirement in Barcelona | Blogger Template for Bertuah | Design by Ais Bertuah