Rihanna: I lost my chest and Buttocks

Rihanna: I lost my chest and Buttocks - Rihanna's body was currently much changed compared to earlier in its life in the world of entertainment. The body of montoknya that used to have now changed drastically and looked much thinner.

It apparently also realized by Rihanna. As reported by Dailymail, artist of 23 years claimed that he felt the loss of his chest and his ass. Apparently weight isn't also increased although he had stopped the diet.

When interviewed by Ryan Seacrest, chanter song Umbrella was admitted that he indeed had a chance to do a diet program. The results obtained proved to be not only satisfy Rihanna, but also redundant.

"Five Factor Diet that kujalani turned out to be even kebablasan when I toured. It means I can't do any routine with a crazy schedule of sorts. So I don't know for sure how bobotku could be down to a few, "she said.

"Actually bother sih also, I so have no ass, my chest was also lost. Whereas since the beginning of my chest is also not very big. Anyway a bitch! "he continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget the comment, okay! :D

Copyright © 2013 Gossip New Artist: Rihanna: I lost my chest and Buttocks | Blogger Template for Bertuah | Design by Ais Bertuah